Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a potential feature.
Talented artists from the local San Diego area will be creating their artwork live on the street on Sunday, May 27, between 10AM and 2PM. Enjoy this free self-guided tour of artistic North Park, taking in the artists in action, musicians performing along the streets, unique events at the local shops and food + drink specials from North Park venues. Click here for more information
Memorial Day Brunch
- 5/27 – Memorial Day at North Park Beer Co: We will be opening THREE HOURS EARLY! Keep the weekend going as we open at NOON instead of 3pm for the holiday!
- 5/28 – West Coast Tavern Memorial Day Brunch
- 5/28 – Urban Solace || Named “Best Brunch” San Diego Magazine 2018
North Park Events
- 5/26 – The Glitch Mob
- 5/27 – Sofi Tukker
- 5/28 – Torey Lanez
- 5/25 – Heather Nation, Jean Caffeine, Ariel Levine
- 5/25 – Peter Hall
- 5/25 – Acoustic Sessions w/ Indyca
- 5/26 – DJ junior the Disco Punk
- 5/27 – Piracy Conspiracy
- 5/27 – Raggae SD