Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
Talented artists from the local San Diego area will be creating their artwork live on the street on Sunday, May 27, between 10AM and 2PM. Enjoy this free self-guided tour of artistic North Park, taking in the artists in action, musicians performing along the streets, unique events at the local shops and food + drink specials from North Park venues.
North Park Events
- 5/19 – 3•UP: Special Edition – Artist Reception at The Studio Door
- 5/19 – Spring Cleaning at Visual
- 5/19 – Artist Anne Chan at Torque Moto Cafe
- 5/17 – Lord Howler with Rhinoceros III
- 5/18 – Stephen El Rey Solo Show
- 5/19 – La Escalera Fest 7 – Day 3
- 5/20 – Horsefly and Cherry Road
- 5/18 – Brown Party Liquor String Band at the ChuckAlek Biergarten
- 5/19 – Local Bands, Local Beer, Local Election
- 5/20 – Ital Vibes, Conscious Lions, Rootz Dr. (Reggae SD at U-31)