Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
North Park Events
- 8/16 – North Park Thursday Farmers Market
- 8/18 – Welcome Home – Celebrating Our First Year
- 8/18 – Bird Park Summer Concert // Dani Bell & the Tarantist with the Bassics
- 8/18 – Barre & Brews Supporting Lung Cancer Research Foundation at North Park Beer Co.
- 10/13 – Taste of North Park 2018
- $5 Cocktails, Shots + Imported Bottled Beer!
- Try Fiesta Hour PART TWO from 9:30pm to close, starting this Friday 8/17!
- $5 wells, drafts, house wine
- $7 specialty cocktails
- $7 appetizers
- 8/16 – Bluefoot – All Things Good
- 8/17 – Torque Moto Cafe – Israel Castillo
- 9/08 – Ray At Night
- 8/16 – DJ Ratty
- 8/17 – The Dirty Horror with guest DJ Dave Bats (Release the Bats) and Javi Nunez
- 8/18 – The Kabbs, Powerballs & Neon Beat
- 8/19 – Rat Sabbath with DJ Ratty
- 8/17 – Koda Sounds at the ChuckAlek Biergarten