· Please note that in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, the Thursday Market will be postponed until Thursday, November 29th.
There’s no place more magical to spend the holiday season in San Diego than the neighborhood of North Park. With lights lining the streets, plenty of local boutiques for gift shopping, and delicious restaurants for late night dining, North Park provides everything in one convenient location. Get your holiday shopping early with an amazing amount of specials during Small Business Saturday on 11/24, with North Park Main Street giving out prizes to those who participate (see details below). We will also be welcoming back the pop-up Christmas Tree Lot in the parking lot behind the North Park Theatre. While focusing on all the holiday preparations ahead, don’t forget to stop by the weekly North Park Thursday Market for your groceries, prepared foods or even more local, artisan shopping for gifts to cross off your list.
Forget Black Friday – it’s all about Small Business Saturday! Celebrate North Park’s local shops on Saturday, November 24th with our annual Small Business Saturday event! We love to encourage shopping locally in North Park, so we are rewarding you with some fabulous PRIZES when you come out to shop in North Park on 11/24 from 11am to 5pm.
- · Shop Small totes – FREE to anyone who visits our Explore North Park booth on 11/24.
- · Spend $30-75, receive the Explore North Park t-shirt.
- · Spend $76-150, receive the “Love Where You Live” mug.
- · Spend $151+, receive your choice of bluetooth speaker/charger OR Koolskins vest.
North Park is bound to be your go-to destination this holiday season. On top of all the craft breweries, delicious restaurants and fashionable shops, North Park will be welcoming a pop-up Tree Lot this holiday season! Starting on Friday, Nov. 23rd from 11am-9pm North Pole Christmas Trees will be making their way to the Observatory North Park parking lot everyday until Dec. 25th (or until supplies last). Look for a tree while also enjoying live music, hot cocoa and much more on the weekends leading up to the big day. The tree lot will be open M-F: 11-9, Sat: 10-9, Sun:10-8:30.
Every Thursday (rain or shine) spend your afternoon and evening strolling through the North Park Thursday Market during the holiday season. Starting at 3000 North Park Way, farmers and vendors fill more than 40 tents with their locally grown produce, artisan grocery items, prepared foods and hand-crafted goods every Thursday, rain-or-shine, at this family-friendly community event. Eat dinner, catch some music, mingle with your neighbors. Show proof of purchase at the market and receive a $5 off any tree discount. The North Park Thursday Market will be closed on Thursday, November 22nd for Thanksgiving.
· True North – Friendsgiving Day. Opening at 5pm, in time for the Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints game at 5:20pm
· West Coast Tavern – Serving dinner 6pm-midnight! Join us for full menu and thanksgiving cocktails!
· 619 Spirits – open for Thanksgiving
· Swamis – 7AM – 2PM
· The Lafayette Hotel – Herb-crusted diestel turkey breast, pumpkin pie with chantilly cream and dungeness snow crab cakes are just a few of the filling dishes you’ll find at The Lafayette Hotel’s prix fixe menu this Thanksgiving. You’ll love the options—and so will the little ones! $45 for adults; $20 for children 5-11.
VISUAL Urban Contemporary Art – has a holiday sale on all water based paint markers, posca and mtn colors, as well as small original artwork. We also have gift certificates available.
- Thursday: 11AM-5PM
- Friday + Saturday: 11AM-7PM