Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
North Park Thursday Market:
Join us every Thursday from 3pm to 7:30pm at our weekly North Park Thursday Market! Click here to download coupons
3/14: Farmers Market Lounge: Debut! We are celebrating the time change and the debut of our new family-friendly market lounge on Thursday, March 14th. Join us with your friends, family, coworkers, kiddos, date… whoever else you spend your Thursdays with and enjoy some new vendors, games, music, and of course some the staples of the Thursday Market, dinner, drinks, and California Certified farm goodies.
Saint Patrick’s Day in North Park
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at West Coast Tavern! Enjoy a Shepherds Pie special created by Chef Marcos, and $5 Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey. The festivities start at 3pm after Sunday Brunch and will be available until close.
Enjoy a special Corned Beef Hash for breakfast and Corned Beef & Cabbage for dinner on Saturday & Sunday! $4 labatt green will be available all weekend long.
Luck of the Irish takes over True North this weekend for Cloverfest Weekend featuring $8 Irish Car Bombs! Admission is FREE all weekend. Click here for more details
Got plans for St. Paddy’s Day? Join North Park Beer Co. and Mastiff Kitchen for a weekend of tasty Irish stouts and traditional Irish fare!
· This Irish brew and food are so good that we’re not just celebrating on March 17th! Starting Friday, March 15th at 5pm, Mastiff Kitchen will be serving up a House Corned Brisket Plate of braised cabbage, veggies, horseradish cream sauce and an Irish “Pancake” with house corned brisket, house kraut, swiss cheese, potatoes, fresh dill, whole grain aioli. Wash this delicious food down with #NPBC’s light-bodied and absolutely charming ENRIGHT’S IRISH STOUT.
· St. Paddy’s Day with North Park Beer Co. and Mastiff Kitchen
– Traditional Irish fare from Mastiff Kitchen starts Friday 3/15 at 5pm until Sunday while supplies last
– Enright’s Irish Style Dry Stout on tap this week
Second Chance Beer
- · 3/4, 11, 18, & 25 – Pizza Party Mondays
- · 3/3 & 17 – Hoppy Yoga
- · 3/5, 12, 19, 26 – Trivia Night
- · 3/13 – Live Comedy Show
- · 3/16 – Seize the Moment to be Creative
- · 3/20 – Sip, Nosh, & Learn w/ Hubbs Research Institute