A local North Park tradition celebrating 23 years, the SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park is a free art and live music festival with live street art demonstrations, music stages, local food, a craft beer block and so much more. Every year we are driven to bring the community brand new art, activities and other great highlights celebrating North Park! Here’s what’s new to the SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park this year:
CRAFT BEER BLOCK
- Live music, art, sunshine & the finest Craft Beers and Spirits come together at our annual Craft Beer Block at the SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park! Free and open to all ages 21 and up, the Craft Beer Block offers full pour beers and spirits as well as an opportunity to sample the newest creations from our awesome brewers.
- This year we’re giving you the option for one pre-sale price ticket for $27! Choose (13) 4oz. samples from over 35 different styles of Craft Beer, plus keep the commemorative taster cup! Click here to buy your pre-sale Craft Beer Block tickets.Full pour 16oz. beers will also be available for sale the day of.
MAKE & CREATE WITH ARTELEXIA
- Known throughout the community for bringing vibrant, curated Mexican inspired gifts, art and workshops to North Park, this year Elexia De La Parra will be hosting a brand new block to the SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park!
- Spend your day exploring craft workshops, artisan vendors selling their Mexican & Latin-American goods, art installations, fun food treats (like cotton candy, cupcakes & more!) This block is perfect to bring your kids to for a family fun day of activities on Ray Street from 10am to 7:30pm!
619 SPIRITS GARDEN
- Karaoke will be making it’s way over to the new 619 Spirits Garden this year at the SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park, located on Iowa and University. Enjoy local, award-winning 619 Spirit cocktails while singing along during this always crowd pleasing entertainment at the festival.
- 10 local food trucks will be making North Park their sole stop for the day at the SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park! Grab a quick bite to eat from popular, high in demand traveling food trucks on Grim Ave.!
Don’t miss a fun-filled day and night of entertainment in San Diego’s hippest neighborhood on Saturday May 11th from 11am to 10pm. We look forward to seeing everyone there! For more festival info, click here