Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
North Park Events
- Every Thursday – North Park Thursday Farmers Market
// *Make sure to check out Waypoint Public’s weekly $7 Farmers Market Cocktail + Chef Special!
- 9/12 – Monthly Brewery Tour at North Park Beer Co.
- 9/14 & 9/15 – Latin Independence Weekend at Tamarindo
- 9/15 – Breakfast & Barça at Bluefoot
- 10/13 – Taste of North Park 2018
- $5 Cocktails, Shots + Imported Bottled Beer!
- Try Fiesta Hour PART TWO from 9:30pm to close
- $5 wells, drafts, house wine
- $7 specialty cocktails
- $7 appetizers
- $5 all beers
- $5 food menu
- $5 tapas
- ½ priced beer & wine
- 9/12 – Kocktails
- 9/13 – DJs Dunekat and RT
- 9/14 – Grrl Independent Ladies presents Harms, Broken Baby, DJ Miss Lady D
- 9/15 – Neon Beat the Best and the Worst of the 80s
- 9/16 – Rat Sabbath
- 9/17 – Dirty Pennies, Clean Girl, and the Dirty Dishes, Luna Bee
- 9/15 – Shoreline Mafia
- 9/16 – Ghostface Killah & Raekwon
- 9/18 – The Distillers with Starcrawler
- 9/12 – Feel Good Wednesdays with DJ Mo Lyon
- 9/14 – DJ Freeman
- 9/15 – DJ Freeman
- 9/17 31 Flavors with DJ Matrox & DJ Juice