LOCAL ARTISTS || LOCAL BANDS || LOCAL BEER & SPIRITS
Waypoint Public Craft Beer Block & Craft Cocktails on Ohio
- This year entry to the Craft Beer Block is FREE!
- Attendees will now have the option to purchase a 12 oz. Pour from their favorite Local Brewery for $7, or $6 for a Craft Cocktail.
- This year features Cutwater & 619 Vodka!
- Food & drink pairings will be available to festival attendees looking to elevate their experience. $25 will get you 5- 4oz tasters & 5 food samples.
- Live Local bands beginning at noon, as well as Karaoke!
- Live Chef & Brewer demos
Stages: More info coming in March
- All LOCAL Bands
- 4 Stages
- Main Stage @ 30th Street –
- Waypoint Public Craft Beer Block Stage @ Ohio St. –
- Queen Bee Stage @ Ray Street –
- DJ Stage @ Gallery In The Street on 31st Street
Gallery In The Street– 31st Street
- This is the Studio Door’s 2nd year hosting this street
- Newcomer Cayce with Hanalei Artworks will co-host this event with Patrick Stillman
- DJ Stage with rotating DJ’s all day
Kids Block- Illinois Street
- This year’s Kids Block is moving to Illinois Street!
- Will now be located on University Avenue – Between Iowa & Herman
Explore the hip and vibrant North Park neighborhood at the 21st SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park. This annual free festival has grown into a local tradition that includes amazing local art, exciting live music including dj sets, funk rock, world music and dance performances, vendor booths and fabulous food.